Eyelash extensions are a completely safe and painless way of getting fuller, darker and longer lashes. Saving you time when getting ready in the morning and opens up the eyes. Why wait, get in touch to book your lashes!
Never expect your lashes to look like someone else’s. Each set of extensions will vary from person to person based on : eye shape, natural lashes, length and curl
Please allow 1.5hours (90minutes) for your lash appointment.
A deposit is required to secure your booking and ensure there are no missed appointments.
Thank you so much for supporting local businesses!!
“I loved the natural look of the lashes, they felt quite comfortable and barely knew they were there. After two weeks a few of the lash extensions have fallen out but its mostly lasted quite well and still looks great! Also, I enjoyed the service as it was very friendly” – Jessica
“I really love the lashes, the atmosphere was really relaxing. However they’ve lasted really well! I haven’t been that careful with them (I get them wet when I wash my face etc) and they’ve only really just started to come out over the last couple of days – so that’s really really impressive” – Katie
Individual Eyelash Extension Infill 2-3 Weeks $50
Eyelash Extension Removal $40 (15-20 minutes) $40
*Please Note: A removal is required before starting another set if there are still lashes remaining, the total will be added to the overall booking amount*Student Eyelash Extensions $40 (ID required)
Bridal Beauty $140 : Trial and Pre Wedding Eyelash Extensions
On average we naturally lose about 2-5 eyelashes per day. In the lead up to your Wedding and as part of your beauty prep, it is best to get your extensions done as close to the Wedding day as possible. Ideally the day or two before is best.
Policy and Guarantee
* As a courtesy a 24hr notice is required should you need to cancel or reschedule your booking. This can be done by phone call or email. The deposit paid will be carried over to your next booking, it will not be refunded .
* Late arrivals – If you are running late please inform as soon as possible, so as not to inconvenience other clients. If you are more than 15 minutes you will need to reschedule your appointment.
* A 7-day replacement guarantee is in place. This means if you have an excessive lash loss in the first 7 days of your appointment, I will rectify the situation free of charge as long as the after care advice has been followed.
Just a few things to keep your new lashes looking amazing :
* Avoid steam and water for the first 48hours – this gives the glue a chance to settle and is the most important thing to do to preserve your lashes. The glue fully settles and adheres within 24 hours.
* Comb them regularly – brushing your lashes will keep them from crisscrossing each other
* Always use oil-free makeup remover – oil can affect the bond the glue has to your natural lashes and will result in the extensions falling out early.
* Avoid mascara – it is harder to remove when applied to extensions
* Don’t play with the lashes, rub your eyes, pick or pull at them – this can damage your natural eyelashes.
* Book your infill / next set and removal for 2-3 weeks
If you have any questions or wish to make an appointments please don’t hesitate to contact me below or call 0508 656 656!